Author Topic: vape social media marketing get followers for your social media pages  (Read 23 times)

TamieLeung

• View Profile
Hey! I am the online marketing manager at The Eliquid Boutique, an online vape store in the UK. I noticed several inquiries pertaining to our world wide vape store database and vape business e-mail directory. In essence, the Global Vape Shop Database comprises of contact details for all of the vape shops around the world, including UK, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Canada, Europe, Russia and CIS, Middle East and Australia. It appears in an Excel spread sheet and consists of the vape store name, email, site, phone number, place of business, social networking sites urls and much more. However, the Vape Company E-Mail List is pretty much a file with e-mails of each and every firm around the world. The list has about 40,000+ emails of e-liquid brands, on-line and brick-and-mortar vape stores, vape dealers and distros, CBD sites, vape show organisers and even more. These particular vape leads are excellent for newsletter promotion and marketing as this is the core function of the database. The vape company leads are all GDPR compliant and you would get free lifetime updates supplied directly to your inbox. We update the vape shop database and vape company email list approximately two times a month. We do a three level verification on all emails including for phrase structure, discontinued domains and shut off email inboxes. If you have some concerns, you can consult with me via our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/theeliquidboutique. The international vape company database and vape company e-mails have really helped about five hundred e-liquid brand names and vape wholesalers to advertise their items how to get vape backlinks for your vape shop the white hat seo way all vape stores all around the world and is practically all you need to take your vape company to a brand-new level. I really hope that this answers most of your inquiries guys! We will be releasing one more update right now!